Core Features of Timber Exchange
Timber market tools & data for the global timber industry
The core features of the Timber Exchange platform include tools for Export/Import, Logistics, Documentation, Tracking, Compliance, Multilingual, Analytics, Security, and Integration. Through these automated supply chain management features, the stakeholders (exporters, importers, and freight forwarders) can systematically manage steps starting from customer inquiry to delivery at the destination with ease. They help bypass any language barriers while eliminating any middlemen from the equation, thereby making the process smoother. Take a look at all these core features in detail for more information.
The Timber Exchange DifferenceWe provide enterprise-grade smart, intuitive platform that combines best-in-class insights and cutting-edge technologies to deliver an unparalleled solution
Tracking & Monitoring
Automated regulatory compliance
Configured multilingual UI
Encrypted payment processing
Centralized efficient workflow
Discover the Core Features of Timber Exchange
Hassle-Free Logistics Management
Enabled to automate freight booking and tender management. Allow freight offers to be applied directly to deals, which reduces the amount of time required to update or query forwarders.
- Centralized management process
- Direct application of freight offers to deals
- Booking and tender management
- Real-time visibility to key markets
Built to facilitate contract and shipping document generation smoothly - including automated drafting and generation of contracts, L/Cs, B/Ls, EUR1s, and packing lists.
- Automated document generation
- Accurate document preparation
- Reduced expensive development flow
- Easy integration to existing systems
Scalable Compliance Management System
Our platform provides automated compliance checks and exception management, ensuring counterparties know their obligations ahead of deadlines.
- Automated compliance management
- Exception management for timely compliance
- Real-time visibility into compliance obligations
- Customizable checks for specific requirements
Collaborate Effectively with our Multilingual Platform
Our multilingual platform aims to improve communication with global counterparties. With reduced language barriers - customers, suppliers, and forwarders can utilize the platform in their native languages.
- Better business communication
- More effective collaboration
- Greater accessibility
- Intuitive user interface
Secure Platform for Safer Business
Our Timber Exchange collaboration platform is built with a strong focus on ensuring the safety and security of your information.
- Enhanced security for safer data placement
- Cybersecurity protocols to minimise cyber threats
- Regular platform security reassessment
- Compliance with industry standards and regulations
Next-Generation API-Integrated Platform
Designed to provide our users with trade and logistics-related features in one workspace to automate your operations and optimize your workflows with ease.
- Smooth collaboration via API integration
- Optimized supply chain operations
- Flexibility to customise and adapt the platform
- Better insights into your timber trade
Want Specially Curated News of The Global Timber Industry?
Keep track of product updates, and market performance, and get early access to exclusive webinars as part of Timber Exchange’s year-long global timber market conference.